Fri, 25 Aug|
Standard Arabic Course for Beginners
This course is designed for those who are completely new to Arabic or have some basic knowledge but want to improve their skills. In this course, you will learn the Arabic alphabet, basic grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. You will also learn about Arab culture and customs by Native in 3 Months
Time & Location
25 Aug, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Arabic Council, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
Welcome to our Arabic language course for beginners!
Arabic is one of the world's most widely spoken languages, with over 420 million native speakers. It is the official language of 26 countries and is commonly used in the Middle East, North Africa, and other parts of the world.
Our experienced instructors will guide you through the course, providing interactive lessons and exercises that will help you develop your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. By the end of this course, you will be able to introduce yourself, carry out basic conversations, and understand simple texts in Arabic.
Whether you are planning to travel to an Arabic-speaking country, study Arabic literature or culture, or simply want to learn a new language, this course is a great way to start your journey. We look forward to helping you achieve your language learning goals!
The curriculum is designed to be delivered in both English and Arabic Language. Progressively, increased content will be covered in the Arabic Language. The Course will be thought into five levels commencing with an introduction to the Arabic Language and alphabet Then Reading and writing with the basic structures, the content will cover the communication skills of listening, understanding meaning, reading sentences, simple messages, and speaking the language with appropriate vocabulary and intonation.
- Origin of the Arabic Language.
- Arabic Alphabet without & with vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- How to write & merge the Arabic letters to form a word.
- How to read and use Arabic words the right way.
- Tools to know how to read the words without vowels.
- The De-attach and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and indefinite).
- Ways to present questions.
- Practical tools to use when joining words in building a simple sentence structure.
- Most used vocabulary and the recommended way of reading difficult words.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & Particles).
- Difference between Nominal & Verbal Sentences.
- Practical lessons on Greeting & Conversing.
- Highlights of the Arabic Culture.
Written and Oral (Group Conversation evaluated by Ustaz / Ustazah)
The student will be rewarded with a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
About the Class:
Age: 16 Years & Above
Gender: Males & Females
Duration: 12 Lessons, 2 hours per session
Time: Every Friday, 7.45 pm - 9.45 pm
Registration Fee (tax included): S$25.00
Course Fee (tax included): S$300.00 (Includes 2 Books, Notebook, Arabic keyboard stickers)
All our trainers are Ustaz and Ustazah who are native and fluent in the Arabic language. They are certified and well-versed in teaching and managing courses. In addition, they have a history of conducting private tutoring in Singapore.
- At the end of the course, an Online survey link will be provided to students for feedback on how the course could be improved.
- After every lesson, students will be able to evaluate the trainers (Ustaz / Ustazah) and discuss any related topic.
لَقَد تَعَلَّمْتُ اللُّغَةَ الْعَرَبِيَّةَ وَالْآن أَسْتَطِيعُ الْقِرَاءَةَ وَالْكِتَابَةَ وَالتَّحَدُّثَ قِليلًا !
Course Fees for One Student
Course fees for one student for 12 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.
Course Fees for 2 Students
Course fees for two students for 12 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.
Course Fees for 3 Students
Course fees for three students for 12 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.
Installment Payment Deposit
Deposit for installment Payment