Wed, 17 Aug|
Standard Arabic Course for Beginners
Learn the fundamentals of the Arabic language and culture from native speakers. Over 10 weeks, students can Read, Write, Type, Converse, and exposed to the language with the aim of being conversant and able to read and understand the language at an elementary level!
Time & Location
17 Aug 2022, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Read any word perfectly and pronounce flouncily.
- Write, Analyze and type Correctly
- Understand and convey simple messages in the Arabic Language
- Understand the basic structure and standards of communication used in the Arabic Language.
The curriculum is designed to be delivered in both English and the Arabic Language. Progressively, increased content will be covered in the Arabic Language. The Course will be thought into five levels commence with an introduction to the Arabic Language and alphabets Then Reading and writing with the basic structures, the content will cover the communication skills of listening, understanding meaning, reading sentences, simple messages, and speaking the language with appropriate vocabulary and intonation.
- Origin of the Arabic Language.
- Arabic Alphabet without & with vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- How to write & merge the Arabic letters to form a word.
- How to read and use Arabic words the right way.
- Tools to know how to read the words without vowels.
- The De-attach and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and indefinite).
- Ways to present questions.
- Useful tools to use when joining words in building a simple sentence structure.
- Most used vocabulary and the recommended way of reading difficult words.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & Particles).
- Difference between Nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- Practical lessons on Greeting & Conversing.
- Highlights of the Arabic Culture.
- Written and Oral (Group Conversation evaluated by Ustaz / Ustazah)
- The student will be rewarded with a certificate of complation at the end of the course.
About the Class:
Age: 16 Years & Above
Duration: 10 Lessons, 2 hours per session.
Registration Fee (tax included): S$30.00
Course Fee (tax included): S$250.00 (Includes 2 Books, Notebook, Arabic keyboard stickers)
All our trainers are Ustaz and Ustazah who are native and fluent in the Arabic language. They are certified and well versed in teaching and managing courses. In addition, they have a history of conducting private tutoring in Singapore.
- At the end of the course, an Online survey link will be provided to students for feedback on how the course could be improved.
- Students will be able to evaluate the trainers (Ustaz / Ustazah) after every lesson and discuss any related topic.
Course Fees for one Student
Course fees for one student for 10 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.$280.00
Course Fees for 2 Students
Course fees for two students for 10 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.$550.00
Course Fees for 3 Students
Course fees for three students for 10 sessions each session 2 hours including registration and materials.$795.00
Installment Payment Deposit
Deposit for installment Payment$100.00