Tue, 24 May|
Standard Arabic Course for Beginners
Learn the fundamentals of the Arabic language and culture from native speakers. Over 12 weeks, students can Read, Write, Type, Converse, and exposed to the language with the aim of being conversant and able to read and understand the language at an elementary level!
Time & Location
24 May 2022, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
At the end of the course students will be able to:
- Read any word perfectly and pronounce flouncily.
- Write, Analyze and type Correctly
- Understand and convey simple messages in the Arabic Language
- Understand the basic structure and standards of communication used in the Arabic Language.
The curriculum is designed to be delivered in both English and the Arabic Language. Progressively, increased content will be covered in the Arabic Language. The Course will be thought into five levels commence with an introduction to the Arabic Language and alphabet Then Reading and writing with the basic structures, the content will cover the communication skills of listening, understanding meaning, reading sentences, simple messages, and speaking the language with appropriate vocabulary and intonation.
- Origin of the Arabic Language.
- Arabic Alphabet without & with vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- How to write & merge the Arabic letters to form a word.
- How to read and use Arabic words the right way.
- Tools to know how to read the words without vowels.
- The De-attach and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and indefinite).
- Ways to present questions.
- Useful tools to use when joining words in building a simple sentence structure.
- Most used vocabulary and the recommended way of reading difficult words.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & Particles).
- Difference between Nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- Practical lessons on Greeting & Conversing.
- Highlights of the Arabic Culture and Traditions.
- Written and Oral (Group Conversation evaluated by Ustaz)
- The student will be rewarded with a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
About the Class:
Age: 16 Years & Above
Duration: 12 Lessons, 2 hours per session.
Registration & Materials Fee: S$50.00
Course Fee: S$250.00 (Includes 2 Books, Notebook, Arabic keyboard stickers)
Note: for installment payment, Pls select Atome payment and it will divide the payment into 3 months.
The Ustaz is a native Arabic Speaker, Certified and well versed in teaching and managing this course since 2016.
Course fees for 1 Student for 12 Sessions.$300.00
Course Fees for 2 PAX
Total Course Fees for 2 students including the registration & Materials for 12 sessions.$550.00
Course Fees for 3 PAX
Total Course Fees for 3 Students including the registration & Materials for 12 sessions.$795.00