Time is TBD|
Science of Tajweed (Module 1)
Enhance the quality of your Quranic recitation by learning its rules. In this course, you will learn the rules set by scholars to assist in achieving the correct articulation of letters, fluency and perfection during recitation insyAllah
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Arabic Council, 1 Sophia Rd, #03-12, Singapore 228149
About the Course
Teach the Tajweed knowledge with the details to have better Quran recitations for all!
What You Will Learn:
- Introduction to Tajweed Knowledge (عـــــلم التــــــجويد) including the manners of the heart and external manners of the recitation of the Holy Quran; the Prostration of Tilaawah; How to seek refuge with Allah before beginning recitation; Allowed and not allowed ways of joining two surahs together; Principles of Tajweed, the Mistake (اللـــحن) and it's categories.
- A glimpse of the historical publications of the science of tajweed (نبذة عن تاريخ تأليف علم التجويد)
- The specialities of Quranic recitation (خصائص تلاوة القرآن)
- The Articulation Points of the Arabic Letters and help the student to find the correct point of articulation.
- The Rules of un-voweled NooN (النــــون الســـــاكنة) includes the clearness (الإظهار) the merging (الإدغام) the change (الإقلاب) the hiding (الإخفاء).
- The rules of non-voweled MeeM (المـــيم الســــاكنة) includes the clearness (الإظهار) the merging (الإدغام) the hiding (الإخفاء).
- Short Summary of the levels of Ghunnah (الغنـــــــنة).
- The Rules of the non-voweled LaM (الـــــــــلام الســـــــاكنة)
- the explanation of all the different of lengthening (المــــــــدود)
- How to Apply the Above of the Tajweed rules when reading the Quran.
About the Class:
Class Level: All Levels
Age: 16 and above | Male & Female
Language: English, Malay & Arabic
Class Size: 12 Students (Course Start With minimum of 7 Students)
Course Fees: S$175.00
Course Duration: 10 Sessions x 1.30 Hours each
Instructor: Ustazh/ Nur Afya (University of jordan graduates)
Note: Students will be awarded with Certificate of attendance at the end of the course
Full Payment Course Fees
This ticket covers the all course fees inculding the materils and student don't need to pay any other fees or deposits.
Deposite for the Course
Deposit for the course fees and the balance of the amount S$125 to be paid at the begining or during the Course.
Two Pax Tickets (10% Discount)
Full course fees for 2 students after 10% discount.