Sat, 12 Nov|
Online via Zoom
School Holidays Program
This course teaches the alphabet, pronunciations, and fundamental rules to master reading and writing Arabic and the common vocabulary. Teach the five Islamic Pillars and short surah...!
Time & Location
12 Nov 2022, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Online via Zoom
About the Course
This course is designed to help you quickly learn or improve your reading and writing skills in Arabic. You will study the Arabic alphabet and vowels and learn to write and pronounce each letter and recognize them in words and sentences. You’ll become familiar with the changing shapes of the letters and how you can combine them to form words and simple sentences. We have included the basic grammar rules that guide you to fluency and expand your vocabulary.
What You Will Learn:
- The Arabic alphabet; 28 letters
- The sounds of each letter and how to write it correctly
- The special signs that help you to read.
- The rules for joining the Arabic letters to make words
- The writing/reading concept
- The common vocabularies
- Able to read the Quran
- Learn the 5 pillars of Islam and how to practice them.
- Short Surah
- Prophets stories & More...!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone tired or lost where to start learning Writing & Reading in Arabic
- Anyone interested in learning the Arabic language
- Anyone interested in reading the Holy Quran and learning the religion
- Anyone interested in the Arabic culture
- Anyone thinks that the Arabic language is difficult
More about the course:
- Age between 5 Years - 15 Years
- Level 0 and above
- Total 8 Lessons, Each Lesson 1.5 Hours
- Total fees S$150.00 (Includes the materials and registration)
- Materials will be mailed to the student upon confirmation
Course Fees for 1 Person
Total Course fees for 7 lessons each lesson 1.5 hours, Including registration and materials for one student.
Course Fees for 2 Persons
Total Course fees for 7 lessons each lesson 1.5 hours, Including registration and materials for two student.