Tue, 05 Apr|
Quranic Arabic Short Course Online
4 Sessions course to help you understand the Quran while reading by easily recognizing the same word in its different format!
Time & Location
05 Apr 2022, 4:30 pm – 6:15 pm SGT
About the Course
The Quran is one of the most influential religious texts of all time. These Islamic scriptures are the source of knowledge and faith for all Muslims. It covers topics such as wisdom, worship, teaching, and more. It also contains detailed guidance on building a just society and economic system.
To understand the Quran you should have knowledge of the Arabic language and this course to enrich you with the most vocabulary that helps you to understand them better.
What you will learn:
- The nouns and the pronouns in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Past Verb (Root word) in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Present verbs in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Command Verbs in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Particles in the Quran and the Pronouns can be attached to it.
Requirements to attend this course:
- The student should be able to read and write to attend this course.
- The address for sending the material to you by post.
Instructor: Mohd Aziz: Native Arabic Speaker and ARS Certified.
About the Class:
- Both Gender age 16 and above
- Duration: 4 sessions and 1.45 hours each session
- Time: 4.45 pm - 6.15 pm, Every Sunday
- Course full fees: S$50 per person including the materials.
- Lesson Fees: S$18 per individual Lesson.
كُل عَامٍ وَ أَنْتُم بِخَيْرٍ
- Ticket type
Course Full Fees for 1 person
Total course fees for 4 lessons with materials for 1 person.Price$50.00
- Ticket type
One Lesson Fees for 1 Person
Fees for one Lesson for one personPrice$18.00