Quranic Arabic for Beginners
Time & Location
About the Course
To be able to read and recite the Quran accurately, and you will have a solid foundation of the most common vocabulary found in the Quran and Hadith, Inshallah.
About The Course:
This Arabic course teaches Arabic from the very beginning. We start with the Arabic alphabet and Suitable for all levels and anyone interested in the Arabic language!
What You Will Learn:
- The Arabic Alphabet pronunciation without and with the vowel.
- The short and long vowels in the Arabic Language.
- How to write and Join the letters to build words.
- How to Spell and Analyze the words for correct reading and pronunciations.
- the Arabic Masculine and feminine and how to differentiate between them.
- The Words Relation in Arabic
- The Detached and Attached Pronouns in Arabic.
- The Defiant & Indefinite and Sun & Moon Letters.
- The Propositions and Conguncations
- The Interrogative tools and how to ask questions.
- The most common vocabulary and repeated words in Quran and its meaning.
About the Class:
Age: 16 Years & Above
Arabic Level: All Levels
Duration: 10 Lessons, 2 hours per session.
Course Fee (tax included): S$260.00 (Includes 2 Books, Notebook, Arabic keyboard stickers)
All our trainers are Ustaz and Ustazah who are native and fluent in the Arabic language. They are certified and well versed in teaching and managing courses. In addition, they have a history of conducting private tutoring in Singapore.
- Full Course Fees$260$2600$0