Thu, 27 Sept|
Quran Arabic & Reading
This course teach and improve the Quran reading capabilities and with this course students are able to recognize Arabic alphabets and then know how they are joined to give a proper sound. After the completion of this course students develop the skill of reading Quran on their own no supervisions.
Time & Location
27 Sept 2018, 8:00 pm – 9:45 pm
Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road, Singapore 228149
About the Course
Following are the measures taken to ensure effective Quran reading:
- The students are taught to recognize Arabic alphabets
- The students are taught pronunciation of each alphabet makharij al-huroof.
- Students are also taught about the different situations in which words join to form word
- From this course, the students also know the way the pronunciation of words change in a word
- The students come to know about how to pronounce right sounds with regards to the rules of reciting Quran (Tajweed)
- The meaning of most repeated words in the Quran and more facts about the Quran and best stories.
About the Class
Class Level: Beginners Level
Gender & Age: Male & Female (16+)
Course Language: Malay & Arabic
Average Class Size: 15 (Course Start With minimum of 8 Students)
Course Instructor: Ustaz/ Zain Al Abdeen Abu Thaha (ARS certified Quranic Teacher)
Quran Tajweed Course Fees
Quran Tajweed Course Fees$250.00