Tue, 01 Mar|
Modern Standard Arabic Reading & Writing
Read & Write & Type Arabic in just 5 Sessions! This course helps you to learn or improve reading and writing from level 0 to stable stage with or without vowels. Native Arabic Instructor with a different Approach!!!
Time & Location
01 Mar 2022, 7:45 pm – 9:30 pm
Arabic Council, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
- Teach the student how to read correctly and confidently!
- Ability to spell and analyze the sound of the words to pronounce them correctly.
- Build your reading ability and make it easy for non-natives!
- Give tools to help you read when no vowels are added to the words.
- Make you easily read the Quran or other books!
- Lean most common vocabularies and the Arabic words in the Malay language.
- Learn the greeting in Arabic.
- Able to search in Arabic on the internet and read the contents.
- knowledge and introduction about the Arabic language and the source of the alphabet.
- The Arabic Alphabet (الحُرُوفُ العَرَبِيَّةُ) and how to exit & pronounce it.
- The Arabic Alphabet with short Vowels (الفَتْحَةُ - الكَسْرَةُ - الضَّمْةُ - السُّكُونُ - التَّنْوِينُ)
- The Arabic long vowels (حروف المد).
- How to spell the words and pronounce them easily & correctly.
- How to write and join the Arabic letter at the beginning, middle, end & after irregular letters.
- The Arabic daily Greetings & the reading of (the 99 Names).
- Tools to read without vowels. Common vocabulary and verbs.
- How to type Arabic on PC keyboard or Phone keyboard.
- The sun and moon letters.
Who can attend this course?
- Who wants to start learning the beautiful Arabic language!
- Who wants to read the Quran or books correctly & easily!
- Who travels to the Middle East and North Africa
- Who like to search or discover other people's cultures.
- Who have kids study in a madrasah in order to help them!
- Who wants to improve his reading and writing skills!
Age: 16 and above
Level: all levels
Total Fees: S$125 (including registration fees, book, notebooks, Arabic keyboard stickers)
The course once a week for 5 sessions.
The course by a Native Arabic Speaker!!!
Reading & Writting Full fees
Reading & Writing Couses full payment fees$125.00
2 Pax Full payment Fees
Discounted Ticket for 2 Student full fees$220.00
3 Pax Full Payment Fees
Full payment Ticket for 3 Students Registartions.$300.00