Wed, 25 Mar|
Modern Standard Arabic Reading & Writing
Read & Write & Type Arabic in just 5 Sessions! This course helps you to learn or improve the reading and writing with from level 0 to stable stage with or without vowels. Native Arabic Instructor with different Approach!!!
Time & Location
25 Mar 2020, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Rd, Singapore 228149 #03 - 12
About the Course
- Teach the student on how to read correctly and confidently!
- Abilty to spell and analize the sound of the words to pronpounse it correcly.
- Build your reading ability and make it easy for non-native!
- Give a tools to help you read when no vowels added to the words.
- Make you easly read the Quran or other books!
- Lean most comen vocablaries and the Arabic words in Malay langauge.
- Learn the greeting in Arabic.
- Able to seaech in Arabic in the enternet and read the contents.
- knowledge and introduction about the Arabic language and the source of the alphabet.
- The Arabic Alphabet (الحُرُوفُ العَرَبِيَّةُ) and how to exit & pronounce it.
- The Arabic Alphabet with short Vowels (الفَتْحَةُ - الكَسْرَةُ - الضَّمْةُ - السُّكُونُ - التَّنْوِينُ)
- The Arabic long vowels (حروف المد).
- How to spell the words and pronounce it easily & correctly.
- How to write and join the Arabic letter at the beginning, middle, end & after irregular letters.
- The Arabic daily Greetings & the reading of (the 99 Names).
- Tools to read without vowels. Common vocabulary and verbs.
- How to type Arabic in PC keyboard or Phone keyboard.
- The Arabic Masculine and feminine
- Attached and Detached Pronouns.
Who can attend this course?
- Who wants to start leaarn the beautiful Arabic language!
- Who wants to read the Quran or books correctly & easly!
- Who traveling to the Middle East and North Africa
- Who like to search or discover other peoples culture.
- Who have kids study in a madrasah in order to help them!
- Who want to improve his reading and writing skilles!
Age: 16 and above
Level: all levels
Total Fees: S$110 (including registration fees, book, notebooks, Arabic keyboard stickers)
The course once a week every ٍWednesday's for 2 hours.
The course instructed by Native Arabic Speaker!!!
Deposit for Reading & Writing
Deposit for the reading & Writing Course$50.00
Reading & Writting Full fees
Reading & Writing Couses full payment fees$110.00
2 Pax Full payment Fees
Discounted Ticket for 2 Student full fees$200.00
3 Pax Full Payment Fees
Full payment Ticket for 3 Students Registartions.$285.00