Thu, 21 Mar | Arabic Council
Introduction to the Arabic Language
Arabic is one of the oldest, greatest and sacred languages in the world. It is also known for its eloquence and wisdom. Maybe it is the most powerful and wisest language of all.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
21 Mar 2019, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Arabic Council, Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Rd, #03-12, Singapore 228149
About the Course
This is a free lesson to introduce the Arabic Language and to give you some knowledge about Arabic & Arabs:
- Arabic nowadays is an official language in more than 22 countries.
- Arabic is the mother tongue of more than 300 million native speakers.
- It is spoken by more than 420 million around the world, coming at the 5th place between all languages.
- Arabic language today is sacred to over 1.6 billion Muslims around the world.
What You Will Get:
- Get to know the story of Arabic Langauge and how it gets wider.
- The Simatic Group which Arabic belongs to it.
- Why do people think Arabic is not easy to learn?
- What is the different between the Classical and Standard Arabic and which one you should learn?
- Get to know the letters and the special letters in Arabic
- Why do people learn Arabic?
- Why the Quran is only Arabic?
- the different dialects of Arabic & More.
Who Can Attend:
- Its friendly sessions and all adults are welcome to attend and join.
- Only registration is must and there is no other requirement or special dress code.
- No other sales or survey will be conducted.
- the Session will be conducted by Native Arabic Speaker.
- Introduction to the Arabic$0$00$0