Tue, 27 Aug | Arabic Council
Interdiction & Importance of Arabic Language
This a free event to introduce the 5th spoken Language to who interesting in learning or know about it Also, know how important and what is reasons for you to learn Arabic! We help you to Experience the Language & Culture together! Native speakers instructor.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
27 Aug 2019, 7:45 pm – 9:30 pm
Arabic Council, 1 Sophia Rd, #03-12, Singapore 228149
About the Course
What we will share during this lesson:
- The history of the Arabic Lanaguage and how its starts.
- What is Clasic Arabic, Modern Standrd Arabic, Fosha,
- Why the Quran comes on Arabic and why can't be translated!
- The importance of Arabic Language and why should learn Arabic.
- Why English Letters called Alfabat (Like Arabic Letters) and the relations between Arabic and English!
- Why People think Arabic is not easy to Learn and how we make Learning Arabic is easy!
Who Can attaend:
- Age 17 and above
- Male and females
- Intersting in Arabic Langauge
- Interdiction of Arabic$0$00$0