Elementary Arabic Revision
Time & Location
About the Course
We do not believe the purpose behind learning the Arabic language is solely to be able to pass classroom tests and memorize vocabulary. While a robust vocabulary and grammatical accuracy are important and are integral to the Arabic language capability development, we believe the desired end state of learning the Arabic language is to gain the ability to perform job-specific and daily tasks unaided in the Arab environment.
Each Lesson Will Have:
- Reading Session
- New vocabularies
- Some Grammars and Tools
- Conversations or Simple Speach
Who can attend:
- Who wants to keep in touch with the Arabic Langauge
- Who wants to improve his Arabic reading and understanding.
- Who Learned Arabic before and want to refresh it.
- Who like to Converse and talk in Arabic.
Age: 16 and above
Level: Above Beginners (Must at least know reading and writing).
Total Fees: S$120 (including registration fees, book, notebooks)
The course once a week every ٍSaturday.
The course instructed by Native Arabic speakers!!!
- Monthly Fees$120$1200$0
- Monthly Fees for X-Students$100$1000$0