Wed, 10 May|
Early Intermediate Course
Modern Standard Arabic Early Intermediate course for Beginners to upgrade to the next level and learn Arabic grammar and conversation to speak better and understand Arabic! Time to say I know Arabic!
Time & Location
10 May 2023, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
The Early Intermediate Arabic Course is designed for individuals who have a basic understanding of the Arabic language and want to improve their proficiency. This course covers more advanced grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing, and speaking exercises. It is an ideal course for those who want to communicate fluently in Arabic and have a deeper understanding of the language. The course is taught by experienced native instructors who use a range of materials and activities to help students build their skills and confidence. By the end of this course, students will have a solid foundation in the Arabic language and be able to express themselves more effectively in both formal and informal occasions.
- Conversation in Arabic
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Learn basic grammars
- Understanding of the Qur’an
How It Works:
This course will help you to enrich your Arabic grammar and skills for speaking, listening, reading, and writing through
What you will learn:
The Nouns in Arabic:
- Masculine & Feminine - المُذكر والمُؤنث
- Single and Dual - الِاسْمُ الْمُفْرَدِ وَالْمَثْنَى
- The Plurals -جَمْع المُذكر السَّالم – جَمْع المُؤنث السَّالم – جَمْع التكسِير
- Nominal Sentences - الجُمْلة الإسْمِيّة
The Verbs in Arabic:
- Past tense (Rootwords) - صِيغَة الْمَاضِي (جذورالكلمات)
- Present and future tense - الْفِعْل الْمُضَارِعِ وَالْمُسْتَقْبَل
- Comand Tenes - فِعْل الْأَمْرِ
- Pronouns with verbs - تَصْرِيف الْأَفْعَالِ مَعَ الضَّمَائِر
- Verble sentences - الْجُمْلَة اللفعلية
The cases in Arabic:
- Nominative, Acocestive, and Gentive - الرَّفعِ، والنَّصْبِ، والجَرِّ
- The Subjects - الْفَاعِل فِي اللُّغَةِ الْعَرَبِيَّةِ
- The objects - الْمَفْعُولِ بِهِ فِي اللُّغَةِ الْعَرَبِيَّةِ
- Adjectives - الصِّفَات والظُّرُوف
You must know how to read Arabic.
About the Class
- Age: 16 years and above
- Language: English & Arabic
- Schedule: 12 Sessions - 2 Hours each - Once a week.
- Class Size: The course Start With a minimum of 5 Students.
- Course Instructor: Native Speaker and trained Arabic specialist.
- Course Fees include registration fees, books, notebooks, and Arabic keyboard stickers.
Deposit for installament Pymt
Deposit only and the balance is to be paid monthly.$125.00
Coure Fees Fully Payment
Full Payment of the Arabic Intermediate Course.$325.00
X-Student Special Fees
Discounted Ticket for Previous Arabic Council Student$275.00