Tue, 02 May|
Arabic Language Introduction (Free Session)
Are you interested in learning Arabic but don't know where to start? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Join us for a free session on Arabic language introduction, Our experienced and native-speaker instructor will provide you with an overview of the Arabic language,
Time & Location
02 May, 7:50 pm – 9:30 pm
Arabic Council, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
- To provide insight into the rich history of the rich language and its development through the ages
- To provide participants with an understanding of the Arabic language and its unique features and its cultural significance.
- To introduce the basics of the Arabic language, and how to learn it including its writing system, grammar, and vocabulary, as well as an appreciation for its beauty and complexity.
What we will share during this lesson:
- How did the Arabic Language originate and develop over time?
- The differences between Classic Arabic, Modern Standard Arabic, and Fosha?
- What are the benefits of learning Arabic?
- Why is the Quran written in Arabic and not translatable to other languages?
- What steps can I take to better comprehend the Arabic Language?
- the Arabic Alphabet letters and some common expressions.
Who Can attend:
This session is open to anyone who is curious about the Arabic language, regardless of their current level of proficiency. Whether you're a complete beginner or have some prior knowledge, this session will help you gain a better understanding of the language and culture.
Don't miss out on this chance to broaden your horizons and immerse yourself in a new language if you are aged 16 and above Males or females are welcome!!!
Interdiction of Arabic
Interdiction & Importance of the Arabic Language Free Ticket.