Sun, 11 Jul | Singapore
Arabic Language Introduction
Free Lesson to introduce the 5th spoken Language to the interesting learners or who interesting to know about it and how important it is, also what is reasons for you to learn Arabic! We help you to try to Experience the Language & Culture together! Native speakers instructor.
Time & Location
11 Jul, 11:00 am – 12:45 pm SGT
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
What we will share during this lesson:
- The history of the Arabic Language and how its starts.
- What is Clasic Arabic, Modern Standrd Arabic, Fosha,
- Why the Quran comes in Arabic and why can't be translated!
- The importance of the Arabic Language and why one should learn Arabic.
- Why English Letters called Alfabat (Like Arabic Letters) and the relations between Arabic and English!
- Why People think Arabic is not easy to learn and how we make Learning Arabic is easy!
- Which Arabic I shall learn!
- the Vowels and pronunciations
- How we make it easy to learn Arabic!
Who Can attend:
- Age 16 and above
- Male and females
- Intersting in Arabic Langauge
- Interdiction of Arabic$0$00$0