Sun, 17 Oct|
Arabic & Iqra For Kids Program
The only program teaching Arabic and Iqra together from zero to hero! The kid will learn all aspects of the Arabic letters, proper pronunciation with Long and Short Vowels, Reading short words, and Iqra Books! Learn Daily Duaa, Short Surah, and Prayers! Monthly Bases and can join any time!!!
Time & Location
17 Oct 2021, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
- Be able to recognize and read Arabic, Write and know the common words.
- Finish the Iqaa Books for extra confidence in reading the Quran.
- To know the basics of bailers and information of Islam, Short Sura, and daily Duaa.
- To enjoy the stories of prophets for kids.
About the Program:
The child will be introduced to the 28 Arabic alphabets and taught how to read and pronounce them as letters and words in this curriculum.
The child will be able to recognize and read Arabic words, leading them to the lifelong reading of the Holy Qur’an.
What The Kids Learn:
- The 28 Arabic Alphabet Letters with vowels.
- The joining of the letters to make words.
- The reading of the short words.
- Arabic Common Vocabularies and Greeting
- Learning the 1- 6 from Iqra Books.
- The Best 99 Names.
- The 5 Bailers and Prayers.
- Prophets and stories.
- Daily duaa.
- Fun learning activities and games.
About the Class:
Kids age 4 - 11 years.
Monthly basis and can join anytime.
Fees include Registration and materials.
Lessons: 1.00 pm - 2.30 pm - Every Sunday.
For Monthly fees and each month 4 Lessons$90.00
2 Kids Monthly Fees
for 2 kids together for one month$150.00
Free trial Lesson
Free Trial Lesson$0.00