Arabic & Iqra For Kids Program
Time & Location
About the Course
- Be able to recognize and read Arabic, and use it in reading the Holy Qur'an.
- To know the basics of bailers and information about Islam.
- To enjoy the stories of prophets for kids.
About the Program:
The child will be introduced to the 28 Arabic alphabets and taught how to read and pronounce them as letters and words in this curriculum.
The child will be able to recognize and read Arabic words, leading them to the lifelong reading of the Holy Qur’an.
What The Kids Learn:
- The 28 Arabic Alphabet Letters with vowels.
- The joining of the letters to make words.
- The reading of the short words.
- Start to know the Iqra Books.
- The Best 99 Names.
- The 5 Bailers and Prayers.
- Prophets and stories.
- Daily duaa.
About the Class:
Kids age 4 - 10 years.
Monthly basis and can join anytime.
Fees include Registration and materials.
Lessons:1.00 pm - 2.30 pm - Every Sunday.
- May Payment (First 3 lessons)$50$500$0
- Monthly Fees$100$1000$0
- 2 Kids Monthly Fees$180$1800$0