Thu, 18 Apr | Arabic Council
Arabic for Travellers
Arabic course for traveller's is for professionals who want to travel to Middle East and North Africa. Thiscourse ideal for those who want to learn specific Arabic vocabulary and expressions used to communicate with both local Arabs and suppliers in the travel for Business, Hajj or Umrah.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
18 Apr 2019, 4:45 pm – 19 Apr 2019, 6:30 pm
Arabic Council, 1 Sophia Rd, Singapore 228149 #03-12
About the Course
- By the end of this course,You will be able to order a drink at a coffee shop and food at an Arabic restaurant, learn about Arabic food and pastries, accept an invitation, shop for clothes. Also, You are introduced to Arabic traditional costumes, currencies. You will be able to make phone calls, shop at the mall, communicate with the doctor and pharmacist and use some basic correspondence. You will be able to discover the Arab culture through stops in different Arab countries.
- Course Content:
- Interdiction & Info about Arabic Language and Alphabetic Letters.
- The Arabic Pronoun’s and How to ask questions?
- The greeting & protocol of acquaintance and How to address peoples?
- Common Arabic experssations at the Airport, Transports, Hotel, Restaurant & Shopping.
- Presentation about Arab Culture & Do or Don’t do & Advices while you are trvelling to Arabs.
About the Class:
- 03 Lessons each Lesson 02 Hours.
- Free Arabic Council Traveller Book.
- Get your name or your company in Arabic soft & hard copy.
- Course Instructor is Native Arabic Speaker.
- the total fees: S$100 Nett.
- Traveller Course Ticket$100$1000$0
- Travel Agent Tickets$90$900$0