Wed, 08 Dec|
Arabic for Students & Madrasah Tuition
Arabic Language for Madrasah & Non-Madrasah Students to develop the Arabic Language from zero to hero in an easy academic way! Through provided activities to develop reading, writing, listening, and conversation skills for the Madrasah Students and as 2nd or 3rd Language for non-Madrasah Students!
Time & Location
08 Dec 2021, 8:07 pm – 9:37 pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
- Acquire basic language skills (listening, speaking, reading, and writing) in order to communicate with speakers of the Arabic language.
- Acquire linguistic competence necessarily required in various life situations.
- Develop their intellectual, personal, and professional abilities.
Build The Words!
Encourage the student to build the words and know the types (Noun - Verb - Particle).
Enhancing Reading Skills!
Introduce sounding out of Arabic letters to build words & phonics style activity.
Reading a Comperhaintion and how to understand the most!
Listening Activities & Pronunciation!
Listen to the words from the native teacher and repeat them through simple conversations in the class!
Analysis of the Words!
Teaching the kids how to analyze the sound of the words and how to spell words after hearing and know the meaning and the type of the words.
Enriching the Vocabulary With Object Clues!
Teach the student the common and useful words to understand the texts.
Sentences & Grammars!
Teach the students how to build sentences with the correct grammar and professionalism.
Conversations and Confentaly Speaking!
Through designed and aimed conversation to help our students to speak and engage in an interesting conversation.
Writing & Typing Skills
With our worksheets and exercises, we train the student on how to keep his writing and typing skills.
Activities & Practicing
through the well-planned and prepared activities and worksheets will make the students easily understand and pass the exams.
Educational Games with a simple and fun way to educate the kids on how to use Arabic.
About the Class:
- Students can join the course and start on any date!
- Time: Every Saturday, 12.00 pm - 01.30 pm
- Class Level: All Levels
- Class Size: 10 Students with social distancing.
- Age: 6 - 15 Year - Boys & Girls
- Monthly Fees: S$110.00 (Included Materials and worksheets)
Payment for a moth with the materials,$110.00
Monthly Payment for 2 Students
Monthly Payment fees for 2 Students with materials$200.00