Arabic Course For Beginners (Batch#18)
Time & Location
About the Course
We have made it easy for you to learn the Arabic form level 0 to be able to Read, Write, Type and Converse by the end of the of the Course, Not only that but we help you to Apply what you learn to understand the native speakers when they talk and to use what you learned to understand the Quran! Our focus is to teach you all the basics that you can build and establish your language and keep growing it to advance level…!
The course is taught in English and Arabic and includes coverage of the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and a good balance between understanding the systems of Arabic grammar and vocabulary. Class size is limited to allow intensive interactive practice with individual feedback and advice on progress.
This course will help you in the following:
- Arabic Alphabetic without & with vowels (Tashkeel تشكيل)
- How to write & join the litters to make a word.
- How to read and use the right word in the right way.
- Tools to know how to read without vowels,
- Learn the attached & the detached pronouns, sun & moon letters
- How to ask questions and build a sentence and know more Grammars.
- The useful tools for joining the words to build a simple sentences.
- The most usable vocabulary and the fast way of reading!
- The Arabic words in the Malay language.
Introduction of the History of the Arabic Language & why you should learn Arabic.
The family, the colors, days, time and more...!
Course Instructor: Native and trained Arabic specialist.
About the Class
Class Level: All Levels
Age: 16 Years & Above
Total: 10 Lessons, Each Season 02 Hours.
Course Fee: S$275.00 (including registration fees, book, note books, Arabic keyboard stickers)
* This course receives the most good feedback and recomendation from our students:)
- Deposit / Installment Plan$100$1000$0
- One Time Payment Plan$275$2750$0
- 2 Pax Full Fees Tickets$495$4950$0