Tue, 26 Jun|
Arabic Course For Beginners (11)
Learn How to Read, Write, Type and Converse in Arabic and Discover the Arab Culture too. Learn the basics of conversational Arabic and converse in Arabic phrases. The students who attended this course have found it very Helpful and Interesting.
Time & Location
26 Jun 2018, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road, Singapore 228149
About the Course
This course will help you in the following:
- Arabic Alphabetic without & with vowels (Tashkeel تشكيل)
- How to write & join the litters to make a word.
- How to read and use the right word in the right place.
- Learn the attached & the detached pronouns, sun & moon letters
- How to ask questions and build a sentence and know more Grammars.
- The most usable vocabulary and the fast way of reading!
Introduction of the History of the Arabic Language & why you should learn Arabic.
The family, the colors, days, time and more...!
Course Instructor: A native and trained Arabic specialist.
About the Class
Class Level: All Levels
Language: English & Arabic
Class Size: 12 Students (Course Start With minimum of 7 Students)
Course Fee: S$275.00 (including registration fees, book, note books, Arabic keyboard stickers)
Total : 10 Lessons
Deposit / Installment Payment
Deposit Payment of the Course fees and the rest will be pay when the course Start.
Full Payment of the Course fee
Full Payment of the Course fees
Cash on the first Lesson
This for who want to pay cash on the first lesson