Sun, 23 Jul|
Arabic (Beginners & Intermediate) Course
Learn and master your reading, writing, typing, speaking, and understanding of Arabic with our expert native instructors and structured approach in just 5 months (40 Hours in weekly sessions 2 hours each)!
Time & Location
23 Jul 2023, 10:45 am – 12:45 pm SGT
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
Learn and Enhance your Arabic language skills and achieve proficiency with our comprehensive program designed to cater to your learning needs. Our expert native instructors and structured approach ensure effective results in just 5 months.
Who Should Attend:
- Who wants to be familiar with all the basic of the Arabic language
- Who wants to know and understand the structure of the Quran in Arabic
- Who has children in Madrasah and intends to guide them
- Who plans to travel or do business in the Middle East
- Who wants to learn a new language and new culture
This course will help you in the following:
- Alphabet letters and it's origins
- Alphabet with short & long vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- Joining the Arabic letters to make a word
- Spell, Phonics and read any word with and without vowels.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & particles).
- The Nouns and its gender (Masculine and Feminine)
- The de-taches and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (definite and indefinite).
- How to ask questions and Yes or No questions in Arabic?
- The Propositions and Demonstrative pronouns
- The Common Vaocabs like family, colors, days, time, and more.
- Tools and ways to interact and converse with Arabic speakers.
- The most usable vocabulary and greeting
- The nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- The declensions (Nominative, accusative, genitive)
- The verbs (Past, Present, Future & command) Tenses.
- The attached Pro-Nouns with Verbs.
- The Single - The Dual - The Purl (Masculine Sound Purl, Famine Sound Purl, Broken Purl).
- The Subject and its signs.
- The Objects and its Signs.
- The adjective and the Add-on.
- The Arabic words in the Malay language.
- The Arabic Culture
The course is taught in English and Arabic. It includes coverage of the four listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills and a good balance between understanding the systems of Arabic grammar and vocabulary. Class size is limited to allow intensive interactive practice with individual feedback and advice on progress.
About the Class
Class Level: All Levels
Age: 16 Years & Above
Total: 40 Hours (20 Lessons, Each Season 02 Hours)
Course Fee: S$500 + S$50 for registration fees, books, notebooks, and Arabic keyboard stickers.
- Introduction of the Arabic Language History & why you should learn Arabic.
- Course Instructor: Native and trained Arabic specialist.
- This course receives the best feedback and recommendation from our students
Coure Full Fees (20 Sessions)
Full Fees for Arabic Course for beginners & intermediate (20 Sessions)$550.00
Monthly Installment Payment
for Monthly installment as the balance to be paid $100 each month$150.00
02 Pax Full Fees With 10% Off
02 Pax Full Fees With 10% Discounted$990.00
03 Pax Full Fees With 15% Off
Course fees for 3 Pax Tickets With 15% Discount$1,400.00