Sun, 08 Jan|
Arabic (Beginners & Intermediate) Course
Speak the Arabic Like Natives! The course aims to introduce the Arabic language to our students in an easy way with the basic structures of Standard Arabic as Language and help in the comprehension of the language of the Qur'an!
Time & Location
08 Jan 2023, 10:45 am – 12:45 pm SGT
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
We have made it easy for you to learn the Arabic form (Zero level to stable level to build great ability and confidence in Reading, Writing, Typing, Speaking, and Understanding.
The course is taught in English and Arabic. It includes coverage of the four listenings, speaking, reading, and writing skills and a good balance between understanding the systems of Arabic grammar and vocabulary. Class size is limited to allow intensive interactive practice with individual feedback and advice on progress.
This course will help you in the following:
- Alphabet letters and their origins
- Alphabet with short & long vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- Joining the Arabic letters to make a word
- Analyze and read the words with and without vowels.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & particles).
- The Nouns and their gender (Masculine and Feminine)
- The de-taches and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and undefiant).
- How to ask questions and Yes or No questions.
- Propositions and demonstrative pronouns
- The family, the colors, days, time, and more.
- Tools and ways to interact and converse
- The most common and usable vocabulary and greeting
- The nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- The declensions (Nominative, accusative, genitive)
- The verbs (Past, Present, Future & command) Tenses.
- The attached Pro-Nouns with Verbs.
- The Single - The Dual - The Purl (Masculine Sound Purl, Famine Sound Purl, Broken Purl).
- The Subject and its signs.
- The Objects and its signs.
- The adjective and the Add-on.
- The Arabic words in the Malay language.
About the Class
Class Level: All Levels
Age: 16 Years & Above
Total: 40 Hours (20 Lessons, Each Season 02 Hours)
Course Fee: S$500 + S$50 for registration fees, books, notebooks, and Arabic keyboard stickers.
- Introduction of the Arabic Language History & why you should learn Arabic.
- Course Instructor: Native and trained Arabic specialist.
- This course receives the best feedback and recommendation from our students
Coure Full Fees (20 Sessions)
Full Fees for Arabic Course for beginners & intermediate (20 Sessions)$550.00
Monthly Installment Payment
for Monthly installment as the balance to be paid $100 each month$150.00Sold Out
02 Pax Full Fees With 10% Off
02 Pax Full Fees With 10% Discounted$990.00
03 Pax Full Fees With 15% Off
Course fees for 3 Pax Tickets With 15% Discount$1,400.00