Tue, 14 Jan|
Arabic (Beginners & Intermediate) Course
The course aims to interduce the Arabic lanuage to our students in easy way with the basic structures of Standard Arabic and help them in the comprehension of the language of the Qur'an! Experience the Beauty Language!
Time & Location
14 Jan 2020, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm
Peace Centre, 1 Sophia Road, Singapore 228149 #03-12
About the Course
We have made it easy for you to learn the Arabic form (Zero to Hero) with great abilty and confedent in Reading, Writing, Typing, Speaking and Understanding.
The course is taught in English and Arabic and includes coverage of the four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing and a good balance between understanding the systems of Arabic grammar and vocabulary. Class size is limited to allow intensive interactive practice with individual feedback and advice on progress.
This course will help you in the following:
- Arabic Alphabet without & with vowels (Tashkeel - تشكيل)
- How to write & join the letters to make a word.
- How to read and use the right word in the right way.
- Tools to know how to read the words without vowels.
- The de-taches and attached pronouns with nouns.
- The Sun & Moon letters (defiant and undefiant).
- How to ask questions and Yes or No questions.
- The family, the colors, days, time and more.
- The useful tools for joining the words for building a simple Sentence.
- The most common and usable vocabulary and the best way of reading the difficult words.
- The Arabic Words Types (Nouns, Verbs & particles).
- The nominal & Verbal Sentence.
- The declensions (Nominative, accusative, genitive)
- The verbs (Past, Present, Future & command) Tenses.
- The attached Pro-Nouns with Verbs.
- The Single - The Dual - The Purl (Masculine Sound Purl, Famine Sound Purl, Broken Purl).
- The Subject and its signs.
- The Objects and its signs.
- The adjective and the Add-on.
- The Arabic words in the Malay language.
About the Class
Class Level: All Levels
Age: 16 Years & Above
Total: 20 Lessons, Each Season 02 Hours.
Course Fee: S$560 (including registration fees, books, note books, Arabic keyboard stickers)
- Introduction of the History of the Arabic Language & why you should learn Arabic.
- Course Instructor: Native and trained Arabic specialist.
- This course receives the most good feedback and recomendation from our students
for Monthly installment as the balance to be paid $100 each month$120.00
Coure Full Fees (20 Sessions)
Full Fees for Arabic Course for beginners & intermediate (20 Sessions)$520.00
2 Pax Full Fees Tickets
Discounted tickets for 2 Pax full payment$950.00