Every Friday 7.45pm | Singapore
Al-Quran Tajweed with Recitation
This Continues course offers a step-by-step approach to learning the proper Tajweed and Quran Recitation. You will learn Tajweed Rules and How to Recite the Quran Properly by the guidance of professional Ustaz! Every Friday from 7.45 pm @ Our Center!
Time & Location
Every Friday 7.45pm
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will gain confidence in reciting the Quran out loud and in front of others.
- You will learn all the tajweed rules and how to use them while reciting the Quran.
- You will begin reciting the Quran with proper tajweed.
- You will be able to read any surah from the Quran on their own without assistance.
- You will being to love reading the Quran in Arabic.
- You will become more confident in reciting new surahs from the Quran.
The Tajweed Content:
- The recitation Practicing
- Tajweed: The Foundations
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
About the Class:
Lesson Duration: 2 hours.
Age: both Gender
Class Language: Malay, Arabic, and English
Instructor by: Ustaz/ Zain Al-Abdeen (ARS Certified Ustaz)
Monthly fees S$70
- Monthly Payment for 1 Person$70$700$0
- Monthly Fees for 2 Persons$120$1200$0