Al-Quran Recitation & Tajweed Course
Time & Location
About the Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will gain confidence in reciting the Quran out loud and in front of others.
- You will learn all the tajweed rules and how to use them while reciting the Quran.
- You will begin reciting the Quran with proper tajweed.
- You will be able to read any surah from the Quran on their own without assistance.
- You will being to love reading the Quran in Arabic.
- You will become more confident in reciting new surahs from the Quran.
The Tajweed Content:
- The recitation Practicing
- Tajweed: The Foundations
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
About the Class:
Duration: 19 lessons - each lesson for 2 hours.
Class Level: Have a basic reading ability.
Age: both Gender
Class Language: Malay, Arabic, and English
Instructor by: Ustaz/ Zain Al-Abdeen (ARS Certified Ustaz)
Course Total Fees: S$260.00
- Course full Fees$260$2600$0
- Monthly Deposit$100$1000$0