Sat, 16 Jan|
Al-Quran Recitation & Tajweed Course
This course offers a step-by-step approach to learning the proper Tajweed and Quran Recitation. You will learn Tajweed Rules and How to Recite the Quran Properly by the guidance of professional Ustaz! The course is 20 Lessons and the lesson is 2 hours!
Time & Location
16 Jan 2021, 7:45 pm – 9:34 pm
Arabic Council, 1 Sophia Rd, #03-12, Singapore 228149
About the Course
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- You will gain confidence in reciting the Quran out loud and in front of others.
- You will learn all the tajweed rules and how to use them while reciting the Quran.
- You will begin reciting the Quran with proper tajweed.
- You will be able to read any surah from the Quran on their own without assistance.
- You will being to love reading the Quran in Arabic.
- You will become more confident in reciting new surahs from the Quran.
The Tajweed Content:
- The recitation Practicing
- Tajweed: The Foundations
- Al-Isti‘aatha & Al-Basmalah
- Al-Noon Al-Saakinah Rules
- Noon And Meem Mushaddadah
- Al-Meem Al-Saakinah Rules
- Ahkaam Al-Madd (Madd Rules)
- Al-Laam Al-Shamseeyah
- Al-Laam Al-Qamareeyah
- The Connecting Hamzah
- The Cutting Hamzah
- The Silent and Pronounced Alif
- Preventing Two Saakins From Meeting
- Makhaarij Al-Huroof
- Sifaatul Huroof
- Levels of Tafkheem (encapsulates letters that are always mufakham)
- Tafkheem and Tarqeeq of the letter Raa’
About the Class:
Duration: 20 lessons - each lesson for 2 hours.
Class Level: Have a basic reading ability.
Age: both Gender
Class Language: Malay, Arabic, and English
Instructor by: Ustaz/ Zain Al-Abdeen (ARS Certified Ustaz)
Course Total Fees: S$275.00
Course full Fees
Full payment for 20 Lessons$275.00
First Installment Payment$100.00