Sun, 12 Dec|
The course covers vocabulary acquisition, grammar, and speaking, as well as reading and listening comprehension to help in overcoming the fear of expressing yourself in Arabic.
Time & Location
12 Dec 2021, 2:00 am
Singapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840
About the Course
Advanced Arabic course for those who able to speak Arabic fluently and without mistakes. This course is ideal for students to widen their vocabulary, and understand all common grammar rules in Arabic. It's designed for the students to express themselves fluently and spontaneously without searching for expressions and know colloquial expressions and idioms.
Comprehension, Listening, Speaking, Pronunciation, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Activities.
What you will learn:
- New expirations, words, and ways to speak.
- New grammars and sentences building,
- The beautify of using certain exonerations.
- How Native people say some expiration colloquially.
- how to use your credit of Arabic to express what you need.
- Converse and speak with Native.
- Enhance and Revise your Arabic.
About the Class:
With a small size class so students and teachers can interact more and give students more opportunities to work on their speaking skills
The students can provide the topics or the articles of the next lesson or will be arranged by the trainer.
Monthly fees with materials$110.00
One Lesson Fees
Fees for one lesson$30.00