Tue, 15 Mar|
Quranic Arabic Short Course Online
Understand the Quran while reading and easily recognize the same word in a different format!
Time & Location
15 Mar 2022, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm SGT
About the Course
The Quran is one of the most influential religious texts of all time. These Islamic scriptures are the source of knowledge and faith for all Muslims. It covers topics such as wisdom, worship, teaching, and more. It also contains detailed guidance on building a just society and economic system.
To understand the Quran you should have knowledge of the Arabic language and this course to enrich you with the most vocabulary that helps you to understand them better.
What you will learn:
- The nouns in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Past Verb (Root word) in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Present verbs in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Command Verbs in the Quran and the Pronouns that can be attached to it.
- The Particles in the Quran and the Pronouns can be attached to it.
Requirements to attend this course:
- The student should be able to read and write to attend this course.
- The address for sending the material to you by post.
Instructor: Mohd Aziz: Native Arabic Speaker and ARS Certified.
About the Class:
- Both Gender age 16 and above
- Duration: 3 sessions and 2 hours each session
- Time: 7.45 pm - 9.45 pm, Every Tuesday
- Course full fees: S$45 per person including the materials
- Lesson Fees: S$18 per individual Lesson.
This is discounted course and aims to help the brothers and sisters to prepare for Ramadan the month of the Quran.
كُل عَامٍ وَ أَنْتُم بِخَيْرٍ
Course Full Fees for 1 person
Total course fees for 3 lessons with materials for 1 person.
One Lesson Fees for 1 Person
Fees for one Lesson for one person with the materials.