- 20 Jun, 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm SGTParent's Briefing for Pre-Madrasah ProgrammFree Online Briefing Session for our Intake Pre-Madrasah Programme Come and join us to know what we plan to Prepare your Kid for the Madrasah Entry Exam in April 2022. Free Session, Registration Needed! Get a $100 discount on the material fees when you sign up!
- 22 Jun, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pmSingapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840Learn the fundamentals of the Arabic language and culture from native speakers. Over 12 weeks, students can Read, Write, Type, Converse, and exposed to the language with the aim of being conversant and able to read and understand the language at an elementary level!
- 23 Jun, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pm SGTArabic Council, 100 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238840 #03-04The Shortest Course that helps you to get familiar with and understand the Quran!!! Learn How to Read, Write Arabic and Understand the most common and repeated words in the Quran! This course focuses on the Arabic language, not theology or doctrine so it's suits all.
- 24 Jun, 7:45 pm – 9:45 pmSingapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840Modern Standard Arabic Early Intermediate course for lower intermediate learners to bring your Arabic language skills to a new level. The lesson is taught in English and Arabic and Class size is limited to fifteen to allow the intensive interactive practice.
- 27 Jun, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm SGTSingapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840Start to learn Arabic and Iqra from zero to hero! The kid will learn all aspects of the Arabic letters, proper pronunciation with Long and Short Vowels, Reading short words, and Iqra Books! Learn Daily Duaa, Short Surah, and Prayers!
- 03 Jul, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pmSingapore, 100 Orchard Rd, #03-04 Concorde Hotel & Mall, Singapore 238840A preparatory Programme for children who wish to sit for the Madrasah Entrance Test on April 2022, and Who wants to build their Child's Pre-School Education! The programme covers 5 core subjects (English, Maths, Malay, Arabic, and Quran Studies)